T. Chen, M. H. Chang, I. L. Chung and Y. C. Cheng, 2002, Comments on
eigenmode analysis of arbitrarily shaped two-dimensional cavities by
the method of point matching, J. Acoust. Soc. Amer., Vol.111, No.1,
pp.33-36. (SCI and EI) (NSC-90-2011-E-019-021)
2. J. T. Chen and Y. P. Chiu, 2002, On the pseudo-differential operators in the dual boundary integral equations using degenerate kernels and circulants, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, Vol. 26, No.1, pp.41-53 (SCI and EI) (NSC-89-2011-E-019-021)
3.J. T. Chen, K. H. Chen and C. T. Chen, 2002, Adaptive boundary element method of time-harmonic exterior acoustics problems in two-dimension, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Vol.191, pp.3331-3345. (SCI and EI)(NSC-89-2011-E-019-003; NSC-89-2011-E-019-022)
4. J. T. Chen and I. L. Chung, 2002, Computation of dynamic stiffness and flexibility for arbitrarily shaped two-dimensional membranes using an efficient mixed-part dual BEM, Structural Engineering and Mechanics, Vol.13, No.04, pp.437-453. (SCI and EI) (NSC-90-2011-E-019-021)
5. J. T. Chen, S. R. Kuo and G. H. Lin, 2002, Analytical study and numerical experiments for degenerate scale problems in the boundary element method for two-dimensional elasticity, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., Vol.54, No.12, pp.1669-1681. (SCI and EI) (NSC-89-2011-E-019-021)
6.K. H. Chen, J. T. Chen, C. R. Chou and C. Y. Yueh, 2002, Dual boundary element analysis of oblique incident wave passing a thin submerged breakwater, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, Vol.26, No.10, pp.917-928. (SCI and EI)
7. J. T. Chen, C. F. Lee, I. L. Chen and J. H. Lin, 2002, An alternative method for degenerate scale problems in boundary element methods for the two-dimensional Laplace equation, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, Vol.26, No.7, pp.559-569. (SCI and EI)(NSC-89-2011-E-019-021)
8. J. T. Chen, M. H. Chang, K. H. Chen and S. R. Lin, 2002, The boundary collocation method with meshless concept for acoustic eigenanalysis of two-dimensional cavities using radial basis function, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol.257, No.4, pp.667-711. (SCI and EI) (NSC-90-2011-E-019-006)
9.J. T. Chen, C. F. Lee and S. Y. Lin, 2002, A new point of view for the polar decomposition using singular value decomposition, Int. J. Comp. Numer. Anal. Appl., Vol.2, No.3, pp.257-264.
10.J. T. Chen, M. H. Chang, K. H. Chen and I. L. Chen, 2002, Boundary collocation method for acoustic eigenanalysis of three dimensional cavities using radial basis function, Computational Mechanics, Vol.29, No.4-5, pp.392-408. (SCI and EI).